As a company we are fully committed to complying with the federal governments recommendations to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We take the health and well-being of our clients very seriously and are doing everything possible to ensure the highest hygiene standards are kept at all times.
We are continually monitoring the health advice and directions given for each State and will be following all Government directives and restrictions. Our Staff and Therapy Consultant Teams have completed Infection Control Training for COVID 19 and are kept up to date when anything changes at a local area level.
Below are the key details of our company policy for all staff members:
- Practising respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing covering mouth and nose with tissues,
- Washing hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds),
- Using alcohol based hand sanitiser whenever needed,
- Practice social distancing and avoiding close contact with people who are unwell,
- Not touching eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean,
- Follow all State & Federal direction on gathering limits for both indoor and outdoor gatherings,
- A thorough sanitisation of all equipment,
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs, desks and tools.
- If travelling in to a government declared COVID-19 Hotspot, self-isolation period will be adhered to.
- Stay home if unwell.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please get tested for the virus.
If you require further any information, please contact the below website.
We are looking forward to seeing the end of the COVID-19 pandemic and wish all of you the best of health in these difficult times. For any further queries please do not hesitate to call our Head Office on 1800 777 042
The Niagara Client Care Team