As a company we are fully committed to complying with the federal governments recommendations to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We take the health and well-being of our clients very seriously and are doing everything possible to ensure the highest hygiene standards are kept at all times.
Niagara Therapy has made the decision to cease our In-Home activities as of Wednesday 25th March 2020. We have also had to significantly reduce staff numbers at this time however we will have a small number of staff on hand to handle critical business functions. We deeply regret needing to make these decisions however the Social Distance and Transmission Mitigation protocols put in place at a State & Federal level have made these decisions neceassary.
Below are the key details of our company policy for all staff members:
- Practising respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing covering mouth and nose with tissues.
- Putting used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Washing hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Avoiding close contact with people who are unwell.
- Not touching eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Follow all State & Federal direction on gathering limits for both indoor and outdoor gatherings.
- A thorough sanitisation of all equipment.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs, desks and tools.
- If travelled internationally or interstate a 14-day self-isolation period will be adhered to.
- Stay home if unwell.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please get tested for the virus.
If you require further any information, please contact the below website.
We are looking forward to seeing the end of the COVID-19 pandemic and wish all of you the best of health in these difficult times. For any further queries please do not hesitate to call our Head Office on 1800 777 042
The Niagara Client Care Team