- As a compulsory inclusion for post op recovery, offering a level of assistance in post op recovery. Most vets are adding a minimum charge per surgery, bringing profit into surgery. TTO and other surgery benefits include greatly reduced recovery time and can also be used as an add on recovery tool post surgery for their pets.
- Accident management tool, relax animal under stress, reduce bruising/inflammation quickly, increased assimilation of meds, alternative to cold therapy.
- As a pre-med relaxant to assist gentle transition for surgery, assisting assimilation of pre-med into animals system to effect more quickly.
- As a tool to speed recovery from anaesthetic, creating faster transition of drugs through system.
- Incorporating physical therapy into the surgery avoids income being sent to referred clinics.
- Behavioural training – relaxes nervous system.
Therapy tool. Physical Therapy can help to manage pain, with programs designed to help the animals with conditions required to improve and maintain their musculoskeletal function. Early physical therapy intervention for animals following orthopaedic (joint) or neurological (spinal) surgery is being carried, to enhance recovery following surgery.
- Requires only nurse consult / or after surgery patient is able to be left unattended.
- Geriatric dogs can use a drug free option for arthritis management programs.