Niagara Therapy began, accidentally, in the coalfields of Canada in the 1920’s. The coal miners working there discovered that by leaning against an experimental coal separation machine, they could get relief for their aching backs.
Using this basic equipment as their starting point, the Wettlaufer Brothers developed and patented a revolutionary new form of ‘action’ that is now known as ‘cycloidal vibration’ – a 3-dimensional vibration. 1920
Niagara Therapy products may:
- Increase local area blood flow.
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain.
- Increase joint mobilisation.
- Reduce excess oedema (Swelling) whether the cause is vascular or lymphatic.
- Assist in the treatment of wounds where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
- Assist in the treatment of pressure ulcers where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
The Niagara Creed
It is the policy of Niagara
- To maintain the high ethical standards that have won the confidence of people all over the world
- To steadfastly improve products and services
- To contribute, through constant research and advanced techniques, to the improvement of international health.
Mr. Peter Crealey