Marjory Macnamara, Roma QLD
I have received your thank you letter, Yes I am using Niagara Therapy every day, easy for me to use, I have it in the lounge chair so I use it while looking at the T. V. I am like so many, have back troubles so to be able to relax and switch it on is very helpful, I have a walker to assist me to get around, Having broken my third lumbar in an accident so when I'm tired of doing things I sit in the chair and switch on the pad, I usually have three of the 10 minute sessions, and at evening as well and I listen to some of the programs, this you could not do if you had to go to a physio, out here they have to travel to other centres, and I can have this therapy at my finger tips and sit back and enjoy.
Niagara Therapy was first thought of in the 1920's when a coal separation machine (in a coal mine) was found to provide relief from back pain for the miners when they leaned against the machine.
Niagara Therapy products may:
- Increase local area blood flow
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain
- Assist in joint mobilisation
- Reduce excess interstitial oedema (swelling) whether the cause is the vascular or lymphatic
- Assist in the treatment of the wounds where an improvement in local circulation is a factor
- Assist in the treatment of pressure ulcers where an improvement in local circulation is a factor
Warning: Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, please see your doctor