The Benefits of Niagara® Therapy...
Have been proven through extensive Medical Research that with regular use may....
- Increase local area blood flow.
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain.
- Increase joint mobilisation.
- Reduce excess oedema (Swelling) whether the cause is vascular or lymphatic.
- Assist in the treatment of wounds where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
- Assist in the treatment of pressure ulcers where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
Medical research has been conducted into the benefits of Niagara's Cycloid Vibration Therapy since 1954 in the USA, Europe and Australia.
Some recent studies include;
- Professor Neil Piller at the Flinders University School of Medicine conducted a large scale clinical trial into the benefits of Niagara Therapy for Lymphoedema.
- Professor Pierre Lievens at the Brussels University, Belgium conducted a clinical trial into Niagara's Cycloid Vibration Therapy improving joint mobility.
- Leduc, Lievens and Dewald conducted a trial using Niagara's Cycloid Vibration Therapy on wound healing.
- Williams, Drury and Bierman conducted a trial into the effect of Niagara Therapy on trunk and joint flexibility.
Warning: Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, please see your doctor